This movie is a movie that release on 2009 if not mistaken. It’s a good movie. Full with messages, funny and even suspense but just a bit. Personally, this movie I have rated 4.5 stars out of 5. It’s a movie that worthy to be watch.
The whole idea of the movie is about Farhan Qureshi and Raju Rastogi, who want to re-unite with their fellow collegian, Rancho. They had been tricked by another student, Chatur Ramalingam, now a successful businessman, who reminds them of a bet they had undertaken 10 years ago which made after they had humiliated them in a ceremony.
They gone journey to locate Rancho at his last known address – little knowing the secret that was kept from them all this time. There are flashback on their life as a student of Delhi’s Imperial College of Engineering with the Dean of the college, Viru Sahastrabudhe (ViruS) who popular with “life is a race”.
ViruS called the three friends as idiots but favourite Chatur, who known as “Silencer” at the college. The ideology of Chatur and ViruS are totally opposite with Rancho who really love studying and understanding a subject instead of only memorizing it.
The trio, Rancho, Farhan and Raju are bonding together and going through life challenges together in the ICE but after graduating, Rancho gone missing without trace.
There are a lot of lessons can we gained from the movie, which are:
1. Never try to be successful, pursue excellences.
2. Freedom to life – Life is beautiful
3. Passion leads to excellence – Make your hobby as profession, thus you will passion to your profession. Which then, the satisfaction, joy, pleasure & love will be the outcome.
4. Learning is simple – Don’t stop learning.
5. Pressure at head but don’t make it cost life
6. Life is about management of emotions not optimization of intelligence
7. Necessity is the mother of invention – where there necessity, it’s create pressure and forces for us to invent something useful for us
8. Simplicity in life – Don’t make life too hard to live on because desire don’t have end.
9. Love is about time and space free
10. Importance of words in communication.
11. Mediocrity is penalty – Living in middle class or average is not bad, just simple
I am myself had learnt lot of things by studying the lessons obtained from the film. Hope can adapt it into my life. How about you??
Oh…here link to the official page.